Another new dish from my kitchen. It can be prepared easily. Making dessert is not a easy thing. You need to think of your children who are very fond of sweets and elders who also loves to eat sweets but keeping in mind about their health sometimes you need to restrict them from having sweets. This dessert is good for pregnant women and children. Ingredients such as milk and almond are of high nutritional value which is essential for developing baby and growing children. You can also adjust the amount sugar you add or can use brown sugar instead of usual sugar.
Some think that almond has too fat content in it which increases the cholesterol level in our body. That’s not true almond has good cholesterol, when consumed gives essential fatty acids to our body. It helps to increase the ability of nervous system, thus the IQ of brain increases. So almond is good for growing children.
Milk- 2 litres
Almond- 100 g
Sugar- 300 g
Semolina( Ravai/Sooji)- 150 g
Vermicelli( Saemia)- 100 g
Grind almond, sugar and cardamom coarsely in a blender.
1. Boil milk in a wide mouthed utensil and stir occasionally.
2. When the milk is reduced to half, add vermicelli and stir occasionally.
3. And add semolina (Rava or Sooji) keep stir occasionally.
4. With continuous stirring let it cook for one minute then add almond mixture to the milk.
5. Cook it till the sugar get dissolved and semolina is cooked.
6. Take out from heat and spread it in tray which is greased by ghee.
7. Let it cool for 20 mins. For instant cool keep it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
8. After that slice it to desired shape and serve.
See the Pictures below
Here is your final look for delicious Milk dessert recipes Rava Kulfi